Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not bad

Well, I give yesterday and today a 7/10, I reckon. Successfully resisted further peices of cake - even being left in a room with a plate full of icing for about 10 minutes - and I didn't crack. Woo me!

Only minor blip was having two Petit Filous (es) in the evening, which I really didn't need - and I certainly didn't need 2. Not sure why I cracked really, but it won't happen again.

Today has been fine so far. Had my porridge this morning as per usual - and didn't snack on any of E's food (except for the odd "cleaning the spoon" moments) - which considering she left half of it was a minor triumph.

There are no cakes or any such devilish goodies at work today, so no need to worry there -but I did have my toasted sarnie a tad early (11:30am) - which could bring on afternoon hunger a bit earlier, but doing fine so far. Am also prepared to stand tough in the face of any "lunch-time invitations". Should be easy now that I'm prepared.

More tomorroz. Aiiiight.

No comments: