Tuesday, January 02, 2007

181 days

Right, so I reckon that realistically I'm going to need 6 months worth of solid (yet sensible) dieting to get down to my target weight. "6 months!" I hear you cry in unison, "but you aren't that fat". Indeed - but this is all about doing it healthily and sustainably - which means no easy fixes and fads that will last a few weeks but then die a death afterwards. No, this has to be slow and measured.

Yesterday was a good day - no unnecessary snacking - went for a walk with B and all was good. So I now make that 180 days left.

Bring it on.

1 comment:

Joel said...

'Ave it Andy!.. though perhaps don't 'ave it is the more appropriate motto ;).. Tell you what, for moral support (and personal gain) I'm willing to join you in your quest for a svelte belt-size. Since it's the New Year, i could do with shedding some festive plumpness. No more Roses for me! Let's not 'ave it together :)